1. Hard Rock "Wild Cards" are free to all visitors 18 & older. We employ a program that encompasses staff training and public awareness about underage gambling and are committed to keeping minors off the casino floor.
2. Approved identification is required to sign up for membership, to replace lost or stolen cards, to redeem points, to claim a prize, to obtain any information or make changes on the account, including changes to the security PIN code.
3. Members are only permitted to hold one single person account.
4. Membership in the Player's Club is a privilege granted by the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana.
5. Fraudulent uses of the card including point chasing, card manipulation, team playing and any type of theft may result in the loss of membership and privileges.
6. Multiple cards will be issued to those cardholders wishing to play more than one machine. Each account will be allowed a maximum of two cards per trip.
7. You must play on your own Player Club Card.
8. Points are non-transferable except in case of a deceased guest.
9. It is the member's responsibility to properly insert the Club card in the card reader when engaged in play. Any play accumulated without the card properly inserted will not generate points.
10. It is the member's responsibility to safeguard the security PIN associated to the account. Members may change their security PIN at any time at their discretion. Approved ID is required to change PIN.
11. Casino management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operator error and/or fraud..
12. Casino Management reserves the right to inactivate accounts and/or purge points after 18 months of inactivity..
13. Players' Club members that have been banned by the Punta Cana Hard Rock Casino or who have opted into the self exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
14. Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants.
15. Any Players' Club Card that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
16. Employees of Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel Casino, and the Resort, including employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at the property and their immediate family members may not participate in any casino promotions or events at the Hard Rock Casino property. Also excluded from participating in the promotions and events are tour operators, and their employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies, and promotional companies, their immediate family members agent's, successors and assignees.
17. These rules may be modified or cancelled by Management at anytime.
18. By joining the Player's Club, members agree to be bound by these official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Dominican Republic Casino Commission.